Find Property Show Search
Caherelly, Grange, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
GVM are delighted to introduce to the market this 5 bedroom detached dormer residence extending to circa 2,500 sq ft on circa 0.5 acre site with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. This property is situated a short distance from all local amenities and comes to the market in excellent turnkey condition. Viewing of this pristine property is highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Entrance Hallway 3.6 X 4.5 :- Tiled flooring. Alarm. 4 electrical sockets. Telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 9.7 X 3.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Recessed lights. Integrated units. Tiled flooring. French doors to rear.
- Sitting room 5.7 X 4.5 :- Open marble fireplace. TV point. Timber flooring. 8 electrical sockets.
- Utility 2.7 X 2.9 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed.
- Toilet and whb 2.1 X 0.9 :- Tiled flooring. Toilet and whb.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 2.4 :- Fully tiled. Toilet, whb and bath.
- Bedroom 1 4.5 X 3.6 :- Double room with timber flooring. 6 electrical sockets. TV point. Built in units.
- Ensuite 1.0 X 2.6 :- Fully tiled shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 X 3.1 :- Double room with timber flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 3.5 X 5.2 :- Double room with timber flooring. 6 electrical sockets.
- Ensuite 3.2 X 1.7 :- Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 4.3 X 3.2 :- Timber flooring. TV point. 8 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 5 7.1 X 4.3 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. TV point. 8 electrical sockets.
- Ensuite 1.3 X 3.2 :- Fully tiled.
- 1. Circa 2,500 sq ft residence built in 2004 standing on 0.5 acre site of landscaped gardens.
- 2. Detached garage wired for alarm.
- 3. Septic tank on site. Local group water scheme.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. Walk in hotpress.
- 6. Stira attic staircase.
From Limerick proceed out the Ballyneety road turn left at Sheehans Cross for Herbertstown. Proceed for 1.5 miles and turn left at Caherelly. Proceed to T junction and turn right. Proceed for 1 kilometer. Property is located in the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.