Find Property Show Search
66 Vartry Avenue, Raheen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM are pleased to introduce to the market 66 Vartry Avenue, Raheen to the market. This 3 bedroom semi detached property offers generous accommodation with a 2nd bathroom downstairs and garage suitable for conversion. This is a very convenient residential location within walking distance of schools, shopping centre, University Hospital, public transport etc. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating D1
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway 4.5 X 1.8 :- Outside porch with sliding patio doors. Wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 3.6 X 3.6 :- Fireplace. Wooden Flooring. Coving.
- Living room 3.7 X 3.6 :- Wooden flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Kitchen / Dining area area :- 5.7 X 2.8 :- Fitting Kitchen. Tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- Downstairs shower room 1.8 X 1.5 :- Usual fittings. Fully fitted with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.0 :- Stained wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes. Door to bathroom.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 3.7 :- Double room to front of property with stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.7 X 2.5 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 1.9 :-Usual fittings. Tiled around bath. Door to main bedroom.
- 1. Double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Adjacent to University Hospital.
- 3. Easily accessed public transport.
- 4. Double gated entrance leading to enclosed front garden and off street parking. Enclosed south west facing rear garden with patio area and garden shed. Not overlooked.
Drive up Dooradoyle Road pass Garryowen Rugby Club and turn right at roundabout into Mulcair Road. Turn left and 2nd roundabout into Vartry Avenue. Keep right and this property is located on the left hand side. Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area.