Find Property Show Search
69 Park Gardens, Corbally, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
3/4 bedroom semi detached family home in very popular mature residential development only a few minutes from the city centre with all amenities including shopping centre, primary and secondary schools on your doorstep. This property is very well laid out with option of a fourth bedroom downstairs serviced by full ensuite. Excellent condition throughout. Very highly recommended. BER rating D2.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 4.3 X 2.2 :- Tiled flooring. Coat Closet.
- Sitting room 4.1 X 3.2 :- Wooden flooring.
- Living room 4.3 X 3.8 :- Fireplace with solid fuel stove. Open plan to kitchen / dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area :- 5.8 X 3.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen with splash back tiles. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Playroom / 4th bedroom 3.7 X 2.8 :- Fully tiled shower room off this room with wc and whb .
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.5 :- Double room to rear. Fitted sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 3.2 :- Double room to front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 2.8 :- Double room to rear of the property.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- Shower room 2.7 X 2.0 :- Fulled tiled shower room with wc and whb. Electric shower.
- Attic :- Stira stairs to attic. Floored for storage.
- 1. Spacious off street parking area to the front. Walled in south facing rear garden with large patio area and block built storage shed. Not overlooked.
- 2. Much sought after mature residential. All amenities including public transport available.
- 3. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 4. Down stairs bedroom with ensuite.
- 5. Natural gas central heating. Double glazed windows.
Drive out the main Corbally road (R463) turn right at traffic lights after O Driscolls Pub and turn left at roundabout. This property is located halfway down on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.