Find Property Show Search
Circular Road, Kilkee, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this three bedroom semi detached bungalow in a very convenient location across the road from the catholic church in Kilkee and just a short walk to Kilkee's famous horse shoe beach and all other amenities within the town. Ideal family house or holiday home. Small yard tom the rear with storage shed and rear access. Good condition throughout. Viewing recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 3.5 X 3.4 :- Fireplace. Laminated flooring. Located to front of the house.
- Kitchen / Dining room 7.2 X 2.7 :- Fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Feature pine ceiling. Recessed lighting. French doors to rear.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 3.0 :- Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2.8 X 2.6 :- Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2.3 X 2.2 :- Laminated flooring.
- Shower room 2.4 X 2.3 :- Usual fitting. Tiled around shower. Tiled floor. Electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Enclosed front garden with off street parking. Small enclosed yard to rear with rear access. Small storage shed.
- 2. Very convenient location within walking distance of all amenities and the beach.
- 3. Off street parking.
- 4. Storage heating.
- 5. All accommodation on ground floor.
Located on Circular Road, Kilkee across the road from the Catholic Church. For Sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Kilkee is situated on Moore Bay – a beautiful horse-shoe shaped bay, the entrance of which is protected by a stunning reef known as Duggerna Rocks. Kilkee is a hugely popular tourist destination with holiday makers drawn to town’s unique climate, natural amenities and coveted bathing areas. While the town has retained its charming 19th century Victorian atmosphere, Kilkee enjoys all essential and modern facilities you need to complete your perfect holiday including high quality restaurants, hotels, pubs, shops etc.There is a very popular local Golf Club and angling enthusiasts can enjoy the excellent local fishing. T The resort has developed along the semi- circled strand about 1 mile/1.5 km in length and has a good extended stretch of sands between the promenade and sea – offering the ideal spot for the perfect beach holiday. It is also regarded as one of the best and safest bathing place on the western coast. The well-known and much-loved Kilkee Cliff Walk can be accessed from the car park overlooking the world famous Pollock Holes at the west end of the town. These holes are three large, natural rock pools that offer safe and sheltered swimming during low tide. The national loop walk follows a cliff path along the truly breathtaking and varied coastline – with different loop options along the way. In total this walk is 18.4 km/11.4 miles and should take you 4-5 hrs.