Find Property Show Search
View Cottage, Milltown Road, Kilkee, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this unique and very individual most pleasant 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow located in a very much sought after area of Kilkee on the outskirts of the town on the Doonbeg Road. Just a short walk form the beach and all main amenities. Ideal holiday or family home.A beautifully maintained residence with much character and maintained in truly superb condition throughout.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Porch :- Tiled flooring.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen 6.8 X 4.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Tiled around counter area. Fireplace with solid fuel stove in living area.
- Bedroom 1: 3.5 X 2.5 :- Feature cast iron fireplace. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2 X 3.2 :- Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 8.0 X 2.6 :- French doors to rear. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.9 X 1.8 :- Modern and fully fitted with electric shower. Partly tiled.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Walking distance to renouned beach.
- 4. Enclosed front and rear garden with off street parking. Patio area and storage shed to rear.
- 5. Dual purpose heating system from oil burner and solid fuel stove.
- 6. Tranquil and peaceful setting yet within easy reach of all amenities.
As you leave Kilkee for Doonbeg, this property is located on the left hand side. GVM For sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Kilkee is situated on Moore Bay – a beautiful horse-shoe shaped bay, the entrance of which is protected by a stunning reef known as Duggerna Rocks. Kilkee is a hugely popular tourist destination with holiday makers drawn to town’s unique climate, natural amenities and coveted bathing areas. While the town has retained its charming 19th century Victorian atmosphere, Kilkee enjoys all essential and modern facilities you need to complete your perfect holiday including high quality restaurants, hotels, pubs, shops etc.There is a very popular local Golf Club and angling enthusiasts can enjoy the excellent local fishing. T The resort has developed along the semi- circled strand about 1 mile/1.5 km in length and has a good extended stretch of sands between the promenade and sea – offering the ideal spot for the perfect beach holiday. It is also regarded as one of the best and safest bathing place on the western coast. The well-known and much-loved Kilkee Cliff Walk can be accessed from the car park overlooking the world famous Pollock Holes at the west end of the town. These holes are three large, natural rock pools that offer safe and sheltered swimming during low tide. The national loop walk follows a cliff path along the truly breathtaking and varied coastline – with different loop options along the way. In total this walk is 18.4 km/11.4 miles and should take you 4-5 hrs.