Find Property Show Search
Crossagalla, Old Cork Road, Limerick City, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully maintained four bedroom detached bungalow residence situated on the outskirts of Limerick City. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, shower room, 4 bedrooms and hotpress. Stira staircase to attic. Gas fired central heating. Mains water and sewage. Outside toilet. Detached garage. 2 sheds to rear.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 3.9 :- Carpet flooring. Open fireplace. Built in units.
- Dining room 4.5 X 4.5 :- Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen 3.0 X 7.2 :- Tiled flooring. Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Alarm point.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 X 2.1 :- Carpet flooring. 2 electrical sockets.
- Shower room 3.3 X 2.0 :- Fully tiled. Triton T90 shower fitted.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 2.7 :- Carpet flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 3.9 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 4 2.6 X 3.5 :- Double room with carpet flooring. 2 electrical sockets.
- Garage 4.1 X 6.9 :- Automatic roller shutter door.
- Outside toilet.
- 2 Sheds :- Fully plumbed. Gas boiler.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Stira staircase to attic.
- 4. Adjacent to local shop.
- 5. Tarmac driveway.
- 6. Electric gates.
- 7. Detached garage with automatic roller door.
- 8. Outside toilet.
- 9. 2 sheds to rear. Landscaped gardens.
Travelling from Limerick proceed to the Kilmallock roundabout and take 2nd exit out the R512. Proceed for 1 kilometre. Property located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city. All of which is built on top of the majestic river Shannon.