Find Property Show Search
Newport, Castletown, Pallaskenry, Limerick - Sale Agreed
GVM are delighted to bring to the market this truly outstanding and immaculately maintained 4 bedroom bungalow standing on a magnificent mature Circa 1/2 acre site located in close proximity to the picturesque village of Pallaskenry and just 20 minutes drive from Limerick city.Inspection of this "turn key" and sensibly price home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway with solid oak floor and UPVC front door :- 3.7 X 1.8
- Lounge with solid oak floor and feature fireplace :- 4.2 X 3.9.
- Kitchen/dining with generous floor and eye level presses, tiled floor, patio doors,integrated appliances :- 8.3 X 3.0.
- Bedroom 1: Single with built in wardrobes :- 2.9 X 2.5
- Bedroom 2: Twin with built in wardrobes :- 2.9 X 2.5
- Bedroom 3: Twin with built in wardrobes :- 4.0 X 3.5
- Bedroom 4: Master with built in wardrobes :- 4.0 X 3.0. En suite off with electric shower.
- Bathroom fully fitted and partially tiled :- 3.0 X 2.5
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Double glazed UPVC windows and doors.
- Maintenance free pebble dash facade.
- Security alarm.
- Stira to insulated and partially floored attic.
- Enclosed and private site beautifully manicured and really well maintained.
- High quality carpets curtains light fittings and integrated electrical appliances included.
- Natural stone front wall and piers with wrought iron gates.
- Elevated patio area.
- Septic Tank.
- Mains Water.
- Timber Garden Shed.
From Limerick City proceed out the main road to Foynes (N69) passing Kildimo and take the right turning sign posted for Pallaskenry. Proceed in to the village turning left at the Corner House Bar in the direction of Ballysteen. Proceed for a further 1 mile, this house is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. A really class tranquil setting. Co-ordinates 523837 85340.