Find Property Show Search
Ballynacragga House, Ballynacragga, Foynes, Limerick - For Sale
Commercial (Farm Land)
For Sale by Private Treaty. Substantial and ideally located residential roadside holding extending to Circa 135 st acres located just 1 km from the thriving Port of Foynes. The land is laid out in easily managed divisions and is well watered and fenced enjoying spectacular views of the Shannon Estuary and surrounding countryside. There is extensive road frontage with possible site potential. The two storey residence which has much character is very well maintained and has the benefit of well manicured and beautifully maintained gardens. To the rear of the residence are some ancillary out offices and a courtyard. Single farm payment of €7,600 p/a included. Option also to purchase a telecommunications mast with an annual income of €14,000 p/a. Inspection of this free draining limestone land is very highly recommended. Call Tom Crosse 087 2547717 or John O Connell on 087 6470746. Solicitor: Enda O Connor, Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- The residence comprises of the following:
- Lounge with feature fireplace 4.5 X 4.5
- Sittingroom with solid fuel stove 4.7 X 4.5
- Kitchen fitted 4.0 X 4.0
- Plumber Utility room with dry store to the rear.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Twin 4.7 X 4.5
- Bedroom 2: Twin 4.3 X 2.6
- Bedroom 3: Single 4.6 X 2.0
- Fully fitted bathroom.
- Storage heating ans solid fuel stove. Double glazed UPVC windows throughout. New slate roof on the residence. Mature very well maintained gardens.
- Land in the main is good quality and ideal for dairy, beef or equestrian use.
- Storage heating and solid fuel stove.
- Double glazed UPVC windows throughout.
- New slate roof on the residence.
- Mature very well maintained gardens.
From Limerick proceed out the main Limerick/Foynes road for approximately 30 km passing Mungret, kildime and Askeaton. After the turning for Shanagolden take the next left going up a slight incline. At the next junction keep slightly right again up an incline. On entering this roadway you soon meet the land which is a both sides of the road. The striking residence (Dunraven Yellow in colour) is in the distance on the left hand side. You can also see the telephone mast in the distance to the rear of the house.