Find Property Show Search
87 Oakfield, Fr. Russell Road, Dooradoyle, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Three bedroom semi detached house located in a very popular and much sought after residential development adjacent to all amenities including Raheen Industrial Estate and University Hospital, Primary and Secondary Schools and Public Transport on your doorstep. Easy access to motorway network. Excellent condition throughout.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 5.15 X 2.0 :- Laminated flooring. Downstairs WC and whb. Walls and floors tiled.
- Sitting room 5.15 X 3.8 :- Fireplace with gas fire. Bay window. Laminated flooring. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.6 X 3.2 :- Fully fitted oak kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 4.2 X 3.4 :- Laminated flooring. Bay window. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled walls. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 3.0 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 2.0 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled walls. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 2.8 X 2.4 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Much sought after residential location.
- 2. Adjacent to Raheen Industrial Estate and University Hospital.
- 3. Natural gas central heating.
- 4. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 5. Enclosed front and rear garden. Side entrance.
- 6. Facing green area.
- 7. Not overlooked front or rear.
Travel down the Fr. Russell Road towards Mungret, turn left at roundabout into Oakfield Drive to end of the street and turn right, then left continue to end of development and this property is located on the left hand side. For sale sign thereon. Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000