Find Property Show Search
19 Fairgreen, Limerick City, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
Extended two bedroom end of terrace property located in very popular and much sought after residential street within walking distance to City Centre. All amenities are connectivity located nearby including public transport. Bathroom upstairs and downstairs. Ideal for 1st time buyers. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 4.0 X 1.7 :- Laminated flooring.
- Sitting room 3.9 X 2.9 :- Laminated flooring.
- Living room 5.2 X 3.6 :- Fireplace. Display cabinet. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.2 X 3.6 :- Fitted units.
- Back Hallway 2.2 x 1.5.
- Downstairs wet room 3.0 X 2.4 :- Shower toilet and wash hand basin.
- Utility room 9.0 X 2.8 :- Door to rear. Radiator.
- Store / Hobby room 5.2 X 4.9.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 2.8 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring. Double room to rear of property.
- Bedroom 3.4 X 2.9 :- Laminated flooring. Double room to rear of property.
- Bathroom 2.6 X 1.9 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled.
- 1. Mature residential location.
- 2. Walking distance to City Centre.
- 3. Natural gas central heating.
- 4. Double glazing.
- 5. Not overlooked at rear.
- 6. Enclosed front and rear garden.
Drive up Mulgrave Street and turn left at Tubs and Tiles onto Fairgreen. This property is located half way up on the left hand side. For Sale sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000