Find Property Show Search
20 Merval Park, Clareview, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM are delighted to introduce 20 Merval Park to the market. Positioned within the highly sought after Clareview area, this spacious semi detached property has been lovingly maintained an offers its new owners a blank canvas from which to create their ideal home. Huge possibility to extend to the rear and garage (subject to planning permission). This is the perfect home for a growing family in need of both space and convenience.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Under stairs storage. Cloak Room.
- Living room 3.49 X 3.62 :- Tiled fireplace. Wooden flooring. Overlooking a large rear area.
- Family room 4.12 X 3.62 :- Tiled fireplace. Wooden flooring. Overlooking rear garden. Built in shelving unit.
- Kitchen 2.78 X 3.23 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Garage 6.30 X 2.44 :-Unconverted garage. Up and over roller shutter door. Leads to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.39 X 4.28 :- Full wall of built in wardrobes. Wooden Flooring. Overlooking large rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 3.63 X 3.35 :-Wooden flooring. Overlooking large rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 2.72 X 3.24 :- Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom :- WC, whb and bath. Tiled flooring and tiles. Mira elite electric shower.
- 1. Overlooking a large green area.
- 2. Maintenance free front garden and large rear garden.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city. All of which is built on top of the majestic river Shannon.