Find Property Show Search
43 Elm Road, Annacotty, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Four bedroom town house in excellent condition throughout, located in this very popular and convenient residential development just outside Annacotty village and just a short distance from University of Limerick, Castletroy College and Plassey Technological Park. All other amenities including public transport are located nearby.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- 2 sockets. Spanish floor tiles.
- Sitting room 4.0 X 6.2 :- Open fireplace. Laminated flooring. TV point. Telephone point. 10 electrical sockets.
- Kitchen 3.3 X 3.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Triple glazed windows. All appliances are AA.
- Utility 2.5 X 1.5 :- Fully Plumbed.
- Storage press
- Bedroom 1 2.6 X 2.3 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. 4 electrical sockets. Triple glazed windows.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 2.4 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. 4 electrical sockets. Triple glazed windows.
- Bedroom 3 5.1 X 3.6 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. 6 electrical sockets. Triple glazed windows. Ensuite :- Fully tiled. Electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 4 3.6 X 5.7 :- Double room with porcelain timber flooring. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite :- Fully tiled . Electric shower.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.4 :- Toilet and whb. Bath. Partly tiled. Mira Elite Electric shower fitted.
- 1. 4 Bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- 2. Gas fired central heating (New gas boiler).
- 3. Double and triple glazed UPVC windows.
- 4. Mains water.
- 5. Front driveway.
- 6. Garden front and rear. Tarmac driveway. Garden shed.
- 7. New front door.
Proceed into Riverbank Estate, take first left turn. House is located on the right hand side. Anacotty / Castle troy/ Monaleen Castletroy is Munster’s largest suburb and continues to develop. Its prime city location has made it a hive of activity. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to University of Limerick, Castletroy prides itself on its stellar educational record. Castletroy can also boast an impressive Shopping centre and ever popular Odeon cinema. Recent developments of sprawling housing estates have cemented this affluent part of Limerick’s desirable reputation. Castletroy caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA club, Tennis club, Aisling Annacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club in the locality.