Find Property Show Search
9 Belmont Hill, Castleconnell, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A beautifully appointed 4 bedroom dormer bungalow standing on a magnificent and mature circa 0.67 st acre site with a south facing bright rear aspect. The picturesque village of Castleconnell is located just 1 kilometre away and this very classy home is also just a 10 minutes drive from The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Mortorway and all main amenities. Inspection of this bright well maintained property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 3.8 X 2.2 :- Solid wooden floor. Closet off.
- Lounge / Dining room 8.9 X 4.6 :- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors. Feature fireplace with back boiler.
- Kitchen :- 6.1 X 4.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring.
- Utility 2.3 X 2.3 :- Plumbed for washing machine.Sink unit.
- Downstairs Bedroom 1 3.8 X 3.4 :- Laminated flooring.
- downstairs Bedroom 2: 4.3 X 3.6 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Downstairs bathroom :- Tiled and with Triton electric shower.
- First floor:
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 3.7 :- Twin room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 5.5 X 4.2 :- Master bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Solid wooden flooring. Feature south facing window.
- Bathroom 3.3 X 2.0 :- Fully fitted with shower. Tiled.
- 1. Mature well manicured gardens with south facing rear aspect.
- 2. Spacious driveway and parking area.
- 3. Patio area to the side and rear.
- 4. Quiet cul de sac location.
- 5. Oil fired central heating. (Zoned heating system).
- 6. Potential to extend if required.
- 7. Easy access to the Motorway.
- 8. Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City.
- 9. Very established and settled neighborhood.
- 10. Within walking distance of Castleconnell ans all village amenities.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road taking the old Dublin Road from the Newport (Mick Mackey) roundabout. Proceed past Herberts Pub and take the 2nd turning to the left sign posted for Castleconnell. Take 1st left into this exclusive development. No 9. is the 2nd last house on the right hand side towards the end of a quiet cul de sac. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castleconnell is a scenic village in County Limerick on the banks of the River Shannon, some 11 km from Limerick City and within a few minutes’ walk to the boundaries of counties Clare and Tipperary. The local population is estimated at 1,500. The village is very well serviced with local amenities. The popularity of the village can partly attributed to the expansion of Limerick City. Castleconnell’s real beauty lies in the fact that it is just a short drive from the city centre, but it resembles the countryside, with the River Shannon lending itself to an idyllic backdrop. Castleconnell has the tranquil qualities of rural life but holds its connection with the hustle and bustle of urban life, being located just 15 minutes’ drive from Limerick City Centre. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this wonderful village is no different. The well renowned Ahane GAA club is situated in the parish. The majestic River Shannon enables the successful Castleconnell boat club to flourish. There is a vibrant local soccer club and UL Bohemians caters for all rugby enthusiasts. Limerick University is also within easy reach of the village. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000