Find Property Show Search
16 Richill Woods, Lisnagry, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
A truly outstanding 4 bedroom detached residence situated in this much sought after, established and tranquil limited development. This property enjoys the benefit of a private and mature circa 0.5 st acre site and is located just a short distance from The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, schools, sporting amenities, public transport and The Motorway. Inspection of this very striking and exceptional property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 6.2 :- 2.7 :- Tiled flooring. Closet under stairs.
- Lounge / Dining area 6.7 X 5.6 :- Feature marble and and mahogany fireplace. Built in display units. Patio doors.
- Kitchen 4.9 X 2.6 :- Oak fitted floor and eye level presses. Built in double oven cooker and hob. Tiled flooring.
- Utility / Rear porch 3.0 X 1.0 :- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Study/Downstairs bedroom 3.1 X 2.7.
- Downstairs wc and whb 2.7 X 1.0 :- Recently re-tiled.
- First floor.
- Bedroom 1 5.7 X 3.6 :- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Ensuite off with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 3.3 X 2.4 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.0 :- Twin room with solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.5 X 2.8 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Solid wooden floor.
- Main bathroom 1.9 X 1.6 :- fully fitted and tiled.
- 1. Limited and mature development. All detached houses.
- 2. Very spacious and mature gardens with green area to the side.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Double glazed UPVC windows and doors throughout.
- 5. Just 5 minutes drive from all local amenities.
- 6. Easy access to The Motorway.
- 7. Garage.
- 8. Good parking area to the front.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road to the Mick Mackey roundabout at Finnegans Tavern. Take the main Newport road taking the 2nd entrance to the left into Richill Woods. No. 16 is the first house on the right hand side (next to the green area). GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 565707 658688