Find Property Show Search
55 Garranbawn, Murroe, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property in this well maintained development on the outskirts of Murroe village. This property is presented in excellent condition throughout and would make an ideal family home or investment opportunity. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Alarm point. Telephone point. Laminated flooring.
- Toilet and whb 1.6 X 1.5 :- Tiled flooring. Toilet and whb.
- Kitchen 6.2 X 3.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Patio door to rear.
- Sitting room 4.1 X 5.0 :- Open fireplace. TV point. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 3.3 :- Double room with laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.5 X 2.9 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.6 X 4.1 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. TV point. Bay window. Ensuite 2.8 X 1.2 :- Triton Shower.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.3 :- Toilet and whb, bath. Partly tiled.
- 1. Parking on tarmac driveway.
- 2. Corner site. Landscaped garden with garden shed.
- 3. Boiler recently serviced.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. Attic floored.
- 6. Water softener.
- 7. Newly repainted.
- 8. Circa 56.07 sq metres.
- 9. Mains water and sewage connected.
- 10. Wired for alarm.
Proceed into the village of Murroe, pass Englishs shop and turn right followed by 1st left into Garranbawn. Property located on right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION : Murroe is a small village in the north-east of County Limerick approximately 15 km from Limerick City, nestled on the Limerick/Tipperary border. A village steeped in history, it is home to several historic settlements, most notably the old monastic settlement of Abbey Owney. Other historic settlements include Brittas Castle and Thomond Scout Centre. Murroe has seen a population increase in recent years due to its idyllic location, in close proximity with Limerick City. With Clare Glens and the gardens of the monastery open to the public, Murroe really is a dream location to unwind and get back to the great outdoors.