Find Property Show Search
3K Cherrydale Court, Dublin Road, Limerick - For Sale
Two bedroom ground floor apartment with natural gas central heating and enclosed off street parking adjacent to the College of Art and Design, walking distance to the City Centre and only 3 kilometres to the University of Limerick. Very central an conveniently located. Ideal for 1st time buyers or investment opportunity.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Porch :- Gas boiler located here.
- Living room 4.6 X 3.9 :- Spacious living room with fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining area 2.9 X 2.9 :- Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.6 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.7 X 2.6 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 1.6 :- Usual fittings. Tiled around bath.
- Spacious living space.
- Walking distance to the city centre.
- Adjacent to College of Art and Design.
- 3 kilometres to University of Limerick.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed teak windows.
- OUTSIDE FEATURES:-
- Apartment front facing the Dublin Road.
- Car parking space to front of property.
Drive out the Dublin Road from the City Centre, pass Hogans Garage on the right and take the next left at traffic lights. Take 1st left into Cherrydale Court and Block K is the 2nd block on the left hand side. Co-ordinates :- 523951.96N 83612.01W LOCATION :- Limerick City Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.