Find Property Show Search
38 Cois Luchra, Dooradoyle, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Four bedroom townhouse with large private rear garden located in a very convenient and much sought after part of Dooradoyle across the road from The Crescent Shopping centre and adjacent to primary/secondary schools, University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate and all other amenities including public transport etc. This property is in excellent decorative condition throughout with many attractive features including high ceiling downstairs and is ideally suited as a family home or investment property. Off street parking for two cars to the front. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 6.0 X 2.0 :- Wooden flooring. WC and whb. Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 3.4 :- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double door to kitchen / dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.3 X 4.8 :- 5.3 X 4.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Wooden flooring in dining area and tiled flooring in kitchen area. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 3.2 :- Double room to the front of the property.
- Ensuite :- Usual fitting. Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.0 :- Single room to the front of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 2.8 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.5 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 3.8 X 1.8 :- Electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to Crescent Shopping Centre.
- 2. Natural gas heating.
- 3. Double glazed windows.
- 4. High ceilings downstairs.
- 5. Public transport.
- 6. Off street parking for two cars to the front of property.
- 7. Large enclosed private rear garden.
Drive out the Ballinacurra road as far as roundabout at Crescent Shopping Centre turn left at roundabout and take 1st right at traffic lights. Keep right and right again. House located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000