Find Property Show Search
21 Avonmore Road, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this 3 Bedroom semi detached house located in a much sought after mature residential area with South facing rear garden. It is located on Avonmore Road just a stones throw from a University Hospital and was previously used as a Doctors surgery. This a very convenient location adjacent to primary/secondary schools, Raheen Industrial Estate and all other amenities including public transport.In need of modernisation. Viewing highly recommended. Ber Rating
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 4.3 X 2.1 :- Wooden flooring. Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.3 X 3.3 :- Wooden flooring.
- Living room 4.0 X 3.0 :- Fireplace. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 4.0 X 2.0 :- Wooden flooring.
- Back hallway 2.1 X 1.0 :- Leading to rear garden and garage.
- Garage 5.0 X 2.6 :- Double roller shutter door. Single door access to back hallway.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.7 ;- Double room to rear of property. Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.4 X 3.6 :- Double room to front of property.
- Bedroom 3.0 X 2.6 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings.
- 1. Much sought after residential location adjacent to University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate.
- 2. Natural gas central heating.
- 3. Enclosed south facing rear garden.
- 4. Double gate entrance leading to enclosed front garden and off street parking.
Pass University Hospital and turn left at traffic lights onto Avonmore Road. This property is located on the right hand side opposite green area. GVM For Sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000