Find Property Show Search
33 Curragh Birin, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Ideal opportunity for 1st time buyers or investors to acquire this three bedroom end of terrace house adjacent to the University of Limerick and also within a short distance to the city centre. All amenities are conveniently located nearby including the expanding Northern Trust Bank. Good condition throughout. Viewing recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway :- Downstairs wc and whb.
- Sitting room 5.0 X 3.8 :- Fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.0 X 3.0 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Breakfast counter. Laminated flooring.
- Utility 2.8 X 1.5 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.6 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Shower Ensuite :- Usual fittings. Tiled around shower. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.4 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained flooring.
- Bedroom 2.8 X 2.4 - Built in wardrobes. Stained flooring.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 1.9 :- Usual fittings. Tiled flooring. Tiled around bath.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to the University of Limerick, walking distance to Parkway Shopping Centre, 4 kilometres east of Limerick City Centre.
- 2. Natural gas central heating.
- 3. Public transport available.
- 4. Open plan garden and off street parking to the front. Enclosed south west facing rear garden
Drive out the Dublin Road and turn right at Groody roundabout, take 1st left and then 2nd left. This property is located on the right hand side. LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000