Find Property Show Search
8 Hazelwood, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom detached residence siuated in this much sought after location just a few minutes walk from the University Campus and immediately adjacent to all main amenities including an excellent bus service, Milford School, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club, University Concert Hall, Troy Studios and a wide range of other sporting facilities. Ideal for investor or owner occupier. Inspection highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway 4.7 X 1.3 :- Stained wooden flooring. WC and whb off.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 3.6 :- Feature fireplace and arch to dining room.
- Dining room 3.5 X 3.2 :- Solid wooden flooring. Patio doors.
- Kitchen 4.2 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring.
- Utility 2.4 X 1.8 :- Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs bedroom / family room 2.8 X 2.6.
- First Floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 2.8 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes and laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 X 3.2 :- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Ensuite with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 X 3.8 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes and laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.6 X 2.4 :- Single room with built in wardrobes and laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 2.0 :- Fully fitted and tiled. Electric shower.
- 1. Gas fired central heating system.
- 2. Ideal location in quiet cul de sac.
- 3. Bus stop just 2 minutes walk away.
- 4. Master bedroom ensuite.
- 5. Garage converted offering 5th bedroom option.
- 6. Gardens front and rear. Walled in rear garden with side entrance.
- 7. Tarmac driveway.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Dublin Road to the traffic lights in Castletroy, turning left for the University of Limerick, passing the Permanent TSB on the right hand side. Take 1st right into Hazelwood. No. 8 is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000