Find Property Show Search
34 Kylemore, School House Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this substantial 4 bedroom semi detached residence located in a highly sought after development within a short distance to a wide range of amenities such as Monaleen National School, Castletroy College, The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park and Castletroy Golf Club. This property is finished to the highest of standards throughout. Viewing Highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point. 2 electrical sockets.
- Sitting room 5.8 X 3.6 :- Solid timber flooring. 6 electrical sockets. Coving surround. TV and telephone point. Open maple fireplace.
- Utility room 2.7 X 1.6 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Toilet and whb :- 1.3 X 2.0 :- Toilet, whb. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 4.0 X 5.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Patio doors to rear. Built in oven and hob. Tiled flooring. Breakfast counter. Integrated units.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 2.3 :- Timber flooring. Built in units. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 2 4.8 X 3.0 :- Double main room. Built in wardrobes. Timber flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bathroom 1.9 X 2.0 :- Triton T90 electric shower. Toilet and whb. Bath. Partly tiled.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 X 4.2 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Timber flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 4 2.9 X 3.0 :- Double room. Timber flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- 1. Stira attic staircase.
- 2. Double hotpress.
- 3. Garden shed.
- 4. Patio area to rear.
- 5. Gas fired central heating.
- 6. Block built.
- 7. Fully alarmed.
- 8. Enclosed rear garden.
- 9. Overlooking green area.
- 10. Located in quiet cul de sac.
Proceed in Kylemore and take 2nd left proceed to end of cul de sac. Property located on the left hand. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000