Find Property Show Search
35 Hazelhall, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this 4 bedroom detached house located in the small exclusive cul de sac development of Hazelhall offering prospective buyers a fantastic location with all amenities on their doorstep. Primary, Secondary schools, University of Limerick, Castletroy Shopping Centre and Plassey Technological Park, Recreation Park and a vast array of excellent quality sporting facilities are all within walking distance. Corner site with option to convert garage if additional living space is required. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway :- 4.7 x 3.0 :- Spacious hallway with downstairs wc and whb.
- Sitting room 5.2 X 4.1 :- Fireplace. Bay window. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.0 X 3.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast counter and patio door to rear of property.
- Utility 3.2 X 1.8 :- Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garage 5.1 X 3.2 :- Suitable for conversion to TV room / Playroom.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.7 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Usual fittings. Tiled around shower area. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.4 X 2.9 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 3.2 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.7 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.9 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings. Corner bath.
- 1. Much sought after residential location adjacent to University of Limerick.
- 2. Walking distance to schools and shops.
- 3. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 4. Public transport available close by.
- 5. Located on private corner site.
- 6. Double gate entrance leading to off street parking with cobble lock drive and enclosed front garden. Access to enclosed rear garden from both sides of the house.
Drive out the Dublin Road and turn right at The Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Pass Castletroy Shopping Centre on the left hand side and take 2nd right into Hazelhall. In Hazelhall take 2nd left, this property is located on the corner on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 562675 656799 LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000