Find Property Show Search
1 Beechfield, Castletroy, Monaleen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Spacious 4 bedroom detached home in an exclusive detached only development located in one of Limericks most sought after residential locations within walking distance to an abundance of amenities including The University of Limerick, Primary and Secondary Schools, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club, Recreation Park, Superb local sporting amenities and public transport. Easy access to motorway and National Road Network. Inspection of this truly superb and ideally located home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 4.2 X 3.5 :- Wooden flooring.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 4.0 :- Feature fireplace.
- Lounge 6.0 X 5.3 :- Fireplace. Wooden flooring. Recess lighting.
- Kitchen 4.0 X 3.6 :- Fully fitted kitchen with tiled flooring. Breakfast counter.
- Dining area 7.0 X 4.0 :- Tiled flooring and open to sun lounge.
- Sun lounge 6.8 X 3.3 :- Solid fuel stove. Wooden flooring. French doors to rear.
- Utility 3.7 X 2.7 :- Fitted storage units. Tiled flooring.
- Office / Playroom 3.6 X 3.5 :- Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4.4 X 4.2 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring. Shower ensuite with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 2.8 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 2.8 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 6.2 X 4.9 :- Walk in wardrobes. Wooden flooring. Shower ensuite with usual fittings.
- Bathroom 4.5 X 2.8 :- Large bathroom. Fully tiled with Jacuzzi bath and full shower cubicle.
- 1. Fantastic location adjacent to all amenities.
- 2. Spacious living accommodation.
- 3. Natural gas central heating.
- 4. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 5. Double gate entrance leading to large cobble lock decking area and enclosed front garden.
- 6. Enclosed rear garden with patio area.
- 7. Large corner site.
From Limerick turn right at Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Take 1st left after traffic lights into Beechfield, 1st left and No. 1 is the last on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 562852 656723 LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000