Find Property Show Search
90 Dromroe Avenue, Woodhaven, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM present to the market this exceptional three bedroom semi detached perfectly positioned home in a popular residential development offering prospective buyers a fantastic location with all amenities on their doorstep such as Primary, Secondary Schools, University of Limerick, Castletroy Shopping Centre and Plassey Technological Park, Recreation Park and a vast array of excellent quality sporting facilities are all within walking distance. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 3.4 X 5.4 :- TV point. Gas fireplace. Recess lighting. Timber flooring.
- Kitchen 5.3 X 4.0 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Patio door to rear. Built in oven and hob. Tiled flooring. TV point.
- Toilet and whb 1.5 X 1.6 :- Toilet and whb. Fully plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 2.1 X 1.6 Fully tiled. Toilet and whb. Bath. Electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 3.4 :- Main room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. 3 double sockets. TV point.
- Ensuite 1.9 X 2.0 with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 2.9 X 2.9 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. 2 double sockets.
- Bedroom 3 2.2 X 3.4 :- Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. TV point. 3 double sockets.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Mains Water and mains sewage.
- 3. Quiet cul de sac.
- 4. Side access to landscaped garden. Garden shed. Tarmac driveway.
- 5. Located adjacent to a host of amenities.
- 6. Ample storage space.
- 7. Stira attic stair case.
- 8. Fully alarmed.
Travelling out the Dublin Road at Castletroy Shopping Centre roundabout take the 3rd exit and go straight through the next roundabout and turn left into Woodhaven followed by 2nd left. Proceed by turning left onto Dromroe Avenue. Continue to end of cul de sac and this property is located on the right hand side GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 562814 657294 LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000