Find Property Show Search
Apartment 59, Riverfront, The Square, Annacotty, Limerick - Sale Agreed
GVM presents to the market this exceptional Three Bedroom Apartment Finished to the highest of standards throughout. This property is situated in the village of Annacotty located close to a wide range of major amenities and fronts onto the Mulcair River. This property offers huge potential for any first time buyer looking to get on to the property ladder or ideal investment opportunity.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hall:- Solid Timber floor, Telephone point.
- Living/Dining Room:- 3.6 x 8.0 Solid Timber flooring, T.V point, 6 electrical sockets.
- Kitchen:- 3.4 x 2.8 Fully fitted kitchen, Built-in oven and hob, Tiled flooring
- Bedroom One:- 4.0 x 2.8 Double room, Solid timber flooring, T.V point, 2 double sockets.
- First floor
- Bathroom:- 2.2 x 2.2 Fully tiled, Toilet,Bath, Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two:- 4.0 x 4.0 Double bedroom, Built-in Wardrobe, Carpet flooring, 2 Double sockets.
- Bedroom Three:- 3.9 x 3.7 Double bedroom, Carpet flooring, Built-in Wardrobes. En-Suite 1.8 x 2.4 Mira sport
- Electric shower, Fully Tiled.
- The property fronts onto the Mulcair River.
- Car Parking.
- Stire attic staircase.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Mains water.
- Gated Entrance.
- The property is located within a short distance to the University of Limerick, Castletroy Technology Park, Castletroy College and Vistakon.
Travelling from Limerick, proceed out the Dublin Road(R445). Travel through the Vistakon roundabout and turn right, signposted for Annacotty Village. Turn right into the square, property is located on the left hand side of the square. Location :- Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.