Find Property Show Search
3 Oakvale, Dooradoyle, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM present to the market this spacious three bedroom semi detached home which is excellently located adjacent to The University Hospital, Limerick and within walking distance of Raheen Industrial Park. This property is situated in a well established and popular neighbourhood.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Laminated flooring. Telephone point. Alarm point.
- Sitting room 3.4 X 4.7 :- Laminated flooring. TV point. Open fireplace. 3 double sockets.
- Kitchen 5.3 X 4.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen. 4 double sockets. TV point. Patio door to rear.
- Toilet and whb 2.1 X 0.8 :- Toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 1 2.0 X 3.2 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. Double socket.
- Bedroom 2 3.3 X 3.2 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. Double sockets.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.3 :- Partly tiled. Triton T90s electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 3 3.5 X 4.4 :- Main double bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 1.7 X 2.3 :- Mira electric shower.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Located within walking distance to a wide range of amenities such as The University Hospital Limerick, Raheen Industrial Estate and The Crescent Shopping Centre.
- 4. Excellent condition throughout.
- 5. Recently repainted.
- 6. Tarmac driveway.
- 7. Landscaped gardens.
Travelling from Limerick proceed pass The University Hospital and at traffic lights turn left followed by and immediate left. Proceed and property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000