Find Property Show Search
121 Evanwood, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A beautifully maintained and very spacious 3 bedroom semi detached residence situated in this much sough after location in close proximity to the University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, excellent quality primary and secondary schools, shopping centres,cineplex, and an array wonderful sporting amenities. This magnificent family home has been tastefully fitted to the very highest standards, and is and ideal opportunity to acquire a "turn key" property in one of Limericks premier locations. Inspection of this truly superb property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 4.5 X 2.6 :- Fully tiled. Radiator. Staircase. WC and whb off with tiled floor.
- Sitting room 3.7 X 5.2 :- Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace. Double doors to dining area. Coving .
- Kitchen / Dining room 3.3 x 2.8 / 3.5 X 2.8 :- Very spacious open plan area with French doors to patio. Generous floor and eye level presses. Excellent quality integrated appliances included.
- Utility 1.8 X 1.7 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Gas burner. Built in presses. Door to sidewalk.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.7 X 3.2 :- Twin room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 X 5.1 :- Laminated flooring. Quality Sliderobes. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite.
- Bedroom 3 2.5 X 2.1 :- Single room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 2.1 :- Fully fitted and tiled with good quality bathroom fittings.
- 1. A3 energy rating.
- 2. Alarm system.
- 3. End house.
- 4. Walled in south east facing rear garden with wide side entrance.
- 5. Garden shed with electricity. Patio area.
- 6. Solar panels.
- 7. Outside tap.
- 8. French doors between kitchen and livingroom.
- 9. Additional TV points, chrome sockets and light switches.
- 10. Double tarmac driveway to front with parking for 2 cars.
- 11. Located at the end of a cul de sac with a large turning point outside.
- 12. High end internal doors and iron mongery.
From Limerick proceed out main Dublin road turning right at the traffic lights at Castletroy. Pass Castletroy Golf Club, proceed down hill and the exclusive Evanwood development is located on the left hand side. No. 121 is located at the end of the cul de sac. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 52 39 3 N - 8 33 35 W LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000