Find Property Show Search
45 Park Gardens, Corbally, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Three bedroom semi detached family home with spacious living accommodation in a very popular mature residential development only a few minutes from the city centre with all amenities including primary / secondary schools on your doorstep. Not overlooked to rear. Garage available for conversion if additional accommodation is needed (subject to planning permission). Good decorative condition throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 5.6 X 3.0 :- Wooden floor. Enclosed closet. Storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 3.2 :- Fireplace. Laminated flooring.
- Living room 4.2 X 3.6 :- Fireplace. Laminated flooring.
- Dining room 3.3 X 2.7 :- Wooden flooring. Patio door to rear. Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.2 X 2.8 :- Oak fitted units. Tiled flooring.
- Garage 5.9 X 2.7 :- WC.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.5 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 3.2 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 2.7 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 2.1 :- Usual fittings. Electric shower.
- 1. Much sought after mature residential development.
- 2. Walking distance to city centre.
- 3. Primary / secondary schools nearby.
- 4. Public transport available.
- 5. All other amenities including shopping centre.
- 6. Double gated entrance leading to enclosed front garden and cobblelock driveway.
- 7. Off street parking.
- 8. Walled in rear garden at both sides.
- 9. Large patio area.
- 10. Oil fired central heating.
Drive out Corbally road and turn right at traffic lights after O Driscolls Pub. Proceed to roundabout and turn left. This property is located half way down on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Corbally is a large suburb of Limerick City, located walking distance from the City Centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the well-established mature residential neighbourhood. St. Munchin' s College, Scoil Íde Primary School and within arm’s reach of Ardscoil Mhuire, Corbally has become an ideal location to establish your family home.