Find Property Show Search
65 Roundwood Estate, Rosbrien, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
This property is an extended three bedroom semi detached house located in a mature residential area adjacent to all amenities including public transport and offers spacious accommodation with additional living space and wet room to the rear. Small cul de sac development. Not overlooked. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating D2.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 3.9 X 1.8 :- Outside porch with sliding patio door and tiled flooring. Wooden flooring. Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 3.8 :- Feature fireplace. Double door entering dining room.
- Dining room 3.7 X 3.0 :- Wooden flooring. Could also be used as a TV room.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.5 X 2.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Breakfast counter. Tiled flooring. Open plan to living area (extended).
- Living area 4.5 X 2.1 :- This is a living space extended behind the kitchen with patio door to rear.
- Utility 2.0 X 1.6 :- Tiled flooring. Storage closet. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs wetroom 2.1 X 1.6 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.4 :- Double room to the rear of property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.0 :- Double room to the front of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.1 X 2.8 :- Single room to the front of property . Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.0 :- Usual fittings. Tiled walls.
- 1. Very convenient and popular location adjacent to schools, shops and public transport.
- 2. Downstairs wet room.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Double glazed windows.
- 5. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 6. Double gated entrance leading to enclosed front garden and off street parking.
- 7. Side entrance leading to enclosed rear garden with patio area not overlooked.
Travel along Childers Road towards Ballinacurra and turn left at the traffic lights before Lidl onto Rosbrien Road and take 4th left into Roundwood Estate. Continue straight on past young Munsters and this property is located in the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.