Find Property Show Search
3 Moylish Road, Ballynanty, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
This property is a three bedroom townhouse in good condition throughout located in mature City Council development approx 3.5kms North of Limerick City Centre. All amenities are conveniently located nearby and most within walking distance. This compact home is adjacent to Limerick Institute of Technology and access to public transport is readily available. Overlooking green area with large enclosed South facing rear garden. Ideal for first time buyers.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Entrance Hallway 3.2 X 1.8.
- Sitting room 4.0 X 3.2 :- Fireplace and back boiler to heat water only.
- Living room 4.0 X 2.8 :- Fireplace.
- Kitchen 2.8 X 1.8 :- Fitted units.
- Bedroom 1 4.3 X 2.4 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 X 3.5 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.9 X 2.8 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 1.9. Usual fittings.
- 1. Mature residential development.
- 2. Adjacent to all amenities including Limerick Institute of Technology and public transport.
- 3. Double glazed windows.
- 4. Single gate entrance leading to enclosed front garden. Side entrance to large enclosed rear garden.
Driving from City Centre toward Thomondgate through Hassetts Cross and take 1st right. Continue to T junction and turn left. House on right hand side. GVM For Sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick City Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.