Find Property Show Search
116 Oakleigh Wood, Dooradoyle, Limerick - Sale Agreed
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment with its own entrance and private garden to the rear. Located in a very well maintained mature complex. This property is convenient to The University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate and the Crescent Shopping Centre. Schools, shops, Leisure amenities and Public transport are all on your doorstep. Excellent condition throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Living / Dining area :- Fireplace. Gas fire. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen :- Fully fitted modern kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom :- Double bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring. Patio door to the rear garden.
- Ensuite :- Usual fittings. Tiled. Electric shower.
- Bedroom :- Double room to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom :- Double room to the front of the property. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom :- Usual fittings. Tiled flooring. Tiled around bath.
- 1. Spacious living accommodation.
- 2. Designated parking space to the front of the property.
- 3. Private entrance.
- 4. Adjacent to all amenities.
- 5. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 6. Private enclosed rear garden with patio area.
Drive up the Dooradoyle Road, pass Collins Pub and take the first left into Oakleigh wood. Take 1st left and this property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000