Find Property Show Search
87 Cois Sruthain, Church Road, Croom, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM are delighted to introduce to the market this superbly maintained impressive four bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet tree lined cul de sac overlooking the River Maigue. This house offers spacious living accommodation and is in turnkey show home condition. Viewing of this property is a must and will not disappoint.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Entrance Hallway :- Laminated flooring. Recess lighting. Coving surround. Alarm point.
- Sitting room 5.1 X 3.8 :- Carpet flooring. Fireplace with stove insert. Recess lights. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.8 X 8.0 :- Laminate flooring throughout. French doors to rear overlooking maintained gardens. Fully fitted kitchen. Granite counter top. Centre Island. Recessed lighting. Coving surround. Integrated Miele appliances. TV point.
- Utility 1.8 X 1.7 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed. Smart Homes Hub. Door leading to side of property.
- Toilet and whb 1.3 X 1.3 :- Toilet and whb. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 1.9 :- Toilet and whb. Jacuzzi bath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1 4.2 X 3.1 :- Double bedroom with carpet flooring. Sliderobe wardrobes.
- Ensuite 2.7 X 1.3 :- Fully tiled. Triton electric pump shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.1 x 3.8 :- Double bedroom with carpet flooring. Fitted wardrobes. TV point.
- Ensuite 2.3 X 1.4 :- Fully tiled. Triton electric pump shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 3.5 :- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and walk in wardrobe.
- Ensuite 2.9 X 1.0 :- Triton T90 shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 4.5 X 2.8 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Built in 2009 extending to 170sq mtrs.
- 3. Mains water and sewage.
- 4. Fully alarmed.
- 5. Black out blinds in all bedrooms.
- 6. Stira attic staircase.
- 7. Overlooking the River Maigue.
- 8. Patio area to the rear. Gated side entrances on both sides of the house and the garden is enclosed by a solid block wall.
- 9. Manicured gardens front and rear in pristine condition.
Travelling from Limerick proceed out the N20 Limerick to Cork Road taking the R516 exit for Croom. At the rounbabout take the 2nd exit into Cois Sruthain. Proceed to the rear of the development and this property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.