Find Property Show Search
8 Friarstown Close, Ballycummin Village, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent recently refurbished luxury detached residence situated in an established and tranquil cul de sac of up market detached homes, located in very close proximity of Raheen Business Park, Crescent Shopping Centre, University Hospital, Primary and Secondary Schools, The Motorway and an array of top class sporting amenities. This bright spacious and very well laid out pristine home is in "turnkey" condition and well worth immediate inspection. Recently refurbished to a stuning standard that must be seen to be appreciated. A real "Trophy" home enjoying a superb location.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Entrance hallway 3.9 x 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. WC and whb off.
- Lounge 5.4 x 4.0 :- Bay window. Feature marble fireplace with gas fire.
- Sitting room 4.9 X 3.8 :- Tiled flooring. Patio doors. Arch to kitchen. Bright spacious room.
- Kitchen 6.9 X 4.9 :- Extended and incorporating bespoke generous floor and eye level presses. All integrated appliances including Miele coffee machine.
- Utility 1.9 X 1.6 :- Built in presses. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor.
- Bedroom 1 7.0 X 3.0 :- Twin room. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite. Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.8 X 2.5 :- Twin room. Solid wooden flooring. Sliderobes. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite off with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.8 :- Twin room. Solid wooden flooring. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite off with electric shower.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 4.4 X 3.8 :- Twin room. Solid wooden flooring.
- Main bathroom 2.5 X 2.3 :- fully tiled with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing room 5.2 X 1.2 :- Substantial sliderobes with storage area. Solid wood flooring.
- Hotpress and floored attic area.
- 1. Gas fired central heating system (New gas boiler).
- 2. UPVC double glazed windows.
- 3. Entire property entirely refurbished to a very high standard on 2016.
- 4. Quiet cul de sac, located just a short walk from Raheen Business Park, Shops, Schools etc.
- 5. Walled in North Facing rear garden (evening sun).
- 6. All solid oak internal doors (fire rated).
- 7. Kitchen, bathrooms and generous fit out superbly finished with numerous bespoke furnishings.
- 8. Established peaceful neighborhood with beautifully manicured gardens.
- 9. Double driveway to front with walled in rear garden and feature patio area. Side entrance.
From Limerick City proceed out Ballinacurra and Dooradoyle to Raheen Church.Turn left down Church Road and Pass Ballycummin Village Retail Centre taking the next left and immediate right again. No. 8 is on the left hand side of this mature and peaceful cul de sac. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.