Find Property Show Search
8 Anglers Walk, Rhebogue, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
We are delighted to bring 8 Anglers' Walk to the market. This well-appointed three bedroom semi-detached residence holds an enviable position, being situated in a well-established enclave to the front of the estate and overlooking an open green area with mature trees. The property, enhanced through the addition of a bright and spacious utility room, has been maintained to exceptionally high standards and is ready for immediate occupation. It is ideally situated within very short driving distance of the University of Limerick, Limerick city centre and M7. A wide array of schools, shops, leisure and outdoor amenities can all be found within easy walking distance. Off-street parking is available to the front of the property and there is a private garden with Steeltech shed and paved patio area to the rear, accessible by a side entrance. To those seeking to acquire a conveniently located, well maintained residence we confidently recommend inspection.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 4.5 X 1.8 :- Solid wood flooring and storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 3.9 :- marble and wood surround fireplace. Gas fire. Solid wood flooring. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.6 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Solid wood flooring. Patio door to rear paved patio area.
- Utility 5.2 X 2.5 :- Fully fitted. Generous storage and work surfaces. Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin. Door to rear.
- Bedroom 4.2 X 3.7 :- Double room to the rear with varnished wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 2.9 :- Double room to the front of the property. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.6 :- Single room to front of the property. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 2.2 :- Usual fittings. Electric shower. Tiled around bath.
- Landing :- Hotpress with dual immersion and shelving. Stira stairs to partially-floored attic.
- Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- Schools, Shopping Centres, sports and outdoor leisure facilities, public transport etc all adjacent.
- 2.5 kilometres to the University of Limerick.
- Wall and attic insulation.
- Alarm fitted.
- Double glazed uPVC windows. New composite front door.
- Hi-speed fibre broadband.
- Open plan lawn and off-street parking to the front. Facing green area.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, outside tap, Steeltech shed. Low-maintenance fencing and side gate.
Drive out Dublin Road to Parkway roundabout, turn left and keep right and take 1st left into Rhebogue. Take 2nd right into Anglers Walk and No. 8 is located on the left hand side facing green area. For Sale sign thereon.