Find Property Show Search
36 Kilmurry Avenue, Garryowen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
Extended three bedroom townhouse in good condition throughout located in a mature residential development within walking distance to the city centre and all other amenities such as primary schools, public transport all on the doorstop. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 3.0 X 1.9 :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 4.8 X 3.2 :- Fire[lace with gas fire. Wooden flooring. Coving.
- TV room 3.7 X 3.0 :- Tiled flooring. Fitted storage units. Double door to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.3 X 3.3 :- Fully fitted oak kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 4.5 X 5.0 :- Double room to the front of property. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4.6 X 2.5 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3.0 X 2.2 :- Single room to the front of the property. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 2.6 X 1.6 :- Fully tiled. Electric shower.
- 1. Natural gas central heating.
- 2. Double glazed windows.
- 3. Extended kitchen.
- 4. Walking distance to city centre.
- 5. Double gated entrance leading to enclosed front garden and off street parking.
- 6. Walled in rear garden with concrete storage shed.
Turn off Greenhill Road into Garryowen, drive down left hand side of Garyowen Green and take 2nd left. This property is located in the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.