Find Property Show Search
18 The Willows, Riverbank, Annacotty, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Spacious 4/5 bedroom semi detached house ideally positioned in a small quiet cul de sac and with a south facing rear garden. This is and ideal family home with 4 bedrooms upstairs and a shower room off the TV / bedroom down stairs making this room suitable as a bedroom if required. Good condition throughout. Viewing recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Hallway 4.7 X 1.9 :- Wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 4.4 X 3.8 :- Fireplace. Bay windows. Wooden flooring. Double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.6 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Utility 2.5 X 2.5 :- Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- TV room / 5th bedroom 5.0 X 2.6 :- Ideal as TV room or playroom. Full shower ensuite located off this room. Suitable as downstairs bedroom.
- Bedroom 4.5 X 3.0 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and tiled around shower.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.0 X 2.8 :- Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.8 :- Bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 5.2 X 2.5 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- 1. Much sought after residential development.
- 2. Adjacent to The University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park.
- 3. Natural gas central heating.
- 4. Double glazed UPVC windows.
Drive into Riverbank and take right at T junction. Continue to end of this street towards cul de sac and this property is located in the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy is Munster’s largest suburb and continues to develop. Its prime city location has made it a hive of activity. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to University of Limerick, Castletroy prides itself on its stellar educational record. Castletroy can also boast an impressive Shopping centre and ever popular Odeon cinema. Recent developments of sprawling housing estates have cemented this affluent part of Limerick’s desirable reputation. Castletroy caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA club, Tennis club, Aisling Anacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club in the locality.