Find Property Show Search
24 Castlemara, Annacotty, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Exceptional four bedroom semi detached residence situated in this much sough after residential location maintained to the highest of standards throughout and just a short distance from a range of amenities such as University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy College and Newtown Shopping Centre. An ideal opportunity to acquire a beautifully maintained family home in "turn key" condition. Inspection very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway :- Telephone point. Wood flooring.
- Toilet and whb :- Tiled flooring. Toilet and whb.
- Sitting room 3.6 X 4.7 :- Open fireplace. TV point. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen 3.1 X 5.5 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Patio doors to rear.
- Utility 1.8 X 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed.
- Playroom 5.1 X 3.4 :- TV point. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 6.1 X 3.1 :- Double room with wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 3.4 X 3.3 :- Fully tiled. Triton T80si electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 3.3 :- Double room with wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 3.7 :- Main double room. Wood flooring. TV point. Ensuite with Triton T80si electric shower.
- Bedroom 4 1.8 X 2.7 :- Single room with wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Fully alarmed.
- 2. Gas fired central heating.
- 3. Stira attic stair case.
- 4. Patio Area.
- 5. Garage converted to additional reception room.
- 6. New boiler installed in 2016.
- 7. Censor lighting to rear of property.
- 8. Double driveway to front of property and walled in gardens to rear.
- 9. Quiet cul de sac.
- 10. Attic partly floored.
- 11. Double glazed windows.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road to Annacotty roundabout turn right for Castletroy College and Newtown Shopping Centre. Go straight through small roundabout and turn left at " The Tap House" . Take 1st left again into castlemara, immediate left again. No. 24 is located on the left hand side. LOCATION :- Annacotty / Castletroy / Monaleen Annacotty / Castletroy is Munster' s largest suburb and continues to develop. Its prime city location has made it a hive of activity. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to University of Limerick, Castletroy prides itself on its stellar educational record. Castletroy can also boast an impressive Shopping centre and ever popular Odeon cinema. Recent developments of sprawling housing estates have cemented this affluent part of Limerick' s desirable reputation. Castletroy caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA club, Tennis club, Aisling Anacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club in the locality.