Find Property Show Search
5 Woodlawn Grove, Killonan, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent 5 bedroom 2 storey detached residence standing on a beautifully appointed, mature and private circa 0.5 acre site and situated in this exclusive development in close proximity to The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club, Schools, Shopping Centres, Cineplex and a range of high class sporting amenities. Inspection of this trophy residence is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Ground Floor
- Front conservatory hallway 21.4 x 4.6 - Tiled floor.
- Lounge 22.6 x 16.8 - Feature fireplace. Bright spacious room.
- Dining room 15.7 x 13.7 - Marble fireplace.
- Kitchen 15.7 x 12.7 - Fully fitted with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled floor. Door to decking area.
- Utility 10.5 x 5.8 - Plumbed for washing machine. Sink unit. Built in presses.
- Family room 19.3 x 13.4 - Patio doors to decked area. Velux windows.
- Downstairs bathroom 7.0 x 4.5 - Tiled with bath, wc and whb.
- Study 7.3 x 6.0.
- Bedroom 1 12.8 x 8.7 - Twin room with built in wardrobe.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 12.9 x 10.8 - Twin bedroom with built in wardrobes and whb.
- Bedroom 3 9.8 x 6.3 - Single room with built in wardrobes and whb.
- Bedroom 4 11.6 x 10.2 - Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 26.10 x 10.8 - Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room. Very spacious. Triton electric shower.
- Hotpress with immersion
- Detached double garage 23.7 x 19.0 - sink unit and shelving.
- 1) Private mature and established development.
- 2) Private site with excellent rear aspect.
- 3) Private tennis court.
- 4) Large garage with workshop area.
- 5) Raised decking area to the rear.
- 6) Bright spacious well proportioned rooms.
- 7) This unique home enjoys a wonderful location location location!!!!!!
From Limerick proceed out Ballysimon road turning left at Morrisons Pub for Annacotty. Turn right at Monaleen Stores, take next left and this exclusive development is located on the right hands side. No 5 is on the extreme right at the rear of the develpment. LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000