Find Property Show Search
78 Cragaun, Fr. Russell Road, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers introduce to the market this spacious 4 bedroom semi detached extended family house in excellent decorative condition throughout. This is a perfect opportunity to acquire a spacious home in close proximity to schools, University Hospital, Shopping Centre and all other amenities including public transport. Easy access to motorway network. BER rating B3.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway 4.6 X 1.9 :- Solid maple floor. Storage under-stairs.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 3.8 :- Fireplace. Solid wooden flooring. Bay window. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen / dining / Living area 8.5 X 3.5 :- Large open plan dining / living area leading to kitchen. Tiled flooring. fully fitted kitchen. Patio door to sun lounge.
- Utility 2.7 X 1.9 :- Fitted units. Tiled flooring. Downstairs wc and whb.
- Sun lounge 4.8 X 4.6 :- L-shaped sun lounge with solid wooden flooring. Feature pine ceiling with recessed lighting. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 4.4 X 3.8 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring and bay window.
- Shower ensuite :- Fully tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 6.0 X 2.5 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.8 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.6 X 2.6 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.0 :- Newly fitted bathroom with bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to primary / secondary schools.
- 2. Public transport available.
- 3. University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate and The Crescent Shopping Centre located nearby.
- 4. Natural gas central heating.
- 5. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 6. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 7. BER rating B3.
- 8. Enclosed front garden with maintenance free parking area. Enclosed west facing rear garden with large patio area. Side entrance.
Drive down Fr. Russell Road and turn left at small roundabout. Take 1st left into Cragaun, right at T-junction and this property is located in the right hand side opposite green area. LOCATION RAHEEN :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area.