Find Property Show Search
19 Caislean Nua, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Introducing to the market a hugely impressive and truly stunning 5 bedroom detached extended family home, immaculately fitted and decorated to the very highest highest standards. This "Trophy" residence is situated in one of Limerick must sought after locations in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centres, Retail Parks, Cineplex and an array of top class sporting amenities. The living accommodation is bright and spacious and superbly laid out with well proportioned bedrooms and beautifully finished bathrooms. South West facing rear garden. Inspection of this magnificent and pristine family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Entrance hallway 5.2 X 1.9 :- Amtico flooring. Wc and whb off. Fully tiled.
- Lounge 5.3 X 4.9 :- Amtico flooring. Feature fireplace with sold fuel stove. Bay window. Double doors to dining area.
- Dining room (off kitchen) 5.1 X 5.0 :- Built in display cabinets. Double doors to patio. Recessed lighting. Amtico flooring with feature border.
- Kitchen / Living room 8.0 X 6.5 :- Generous bespoke kitchen units with double oven and hob. Open plan to bright spacious and extended sun room.
- Utility 2.3 X 2.0 :- Plumbed with sink unit. Built in presses and door to the side.
- TV room / Play room 4.0 X 3.0 :- Amtico flooring. Bay window.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 5.0 X 4.2 :- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Newly fitted and tiled ensuite off.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 X 3.0 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 2.9 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 3.5 x 3.2 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 5.4 X 3.5 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Ensuite off. Tiled.
- Main bathroom 3.0 X 2.1 :- High end floor and wall tiling. Triton electric shower.
- Landing area 5.8 X 4.1 :- Hotpress off.
- 1. Bespoke high quality fittings throughout.
- 2. Extended sunroom / living room.
- 3. Truly superb decorative condition throughout.
- 4. Queit cul de sac with a substantial green area to the side of the house.
- 5. Circa 2,800 sq ft. of very well proportioned and laid out accommodation.
- 6. Corner house.
- 7. Double driveway with generous off street parking.
- 8. Walled in front and rear gardens beautifully maintained and manicured. Rear garden is south west facing enjoying afternoon and evening sunshine.
- 9> Excellent BER rating.
- 10) All accommodation is over two floors.
From Limerick City proceed out the maisn Dublin Road turning right at the main traffic lights in Castletroy. Proceed along the Golf Links Road for approximately 500 metres. This exclusive development is located on the lef hand side. No. 19 is neatly positioned in a quiet cul de sac directl;y behind the front row of houses. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 52 39 37N - 8 34 28W LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000