Find Property Show Search
35 Park Gardens, Corbally, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers introduce 35 Park Gardens which is a 3 bedroom semi detached house located in a very popular and much sought after residential area within walking distance to the city centre. This mature development is adjacent to schools, shops and public transport and is in an ideal location for those looking for a family home. Good condition throughout.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway 4.4 X 2.3 :- Outside porch with sliding patio door. Wooden floor in hall. Coat closet & storage under-stairs.
- Sitting room 4.0 x 3.2 :- Feature fireplace and fitted display cabinets to side of fireplace.
- Living room 3.8 X 2.6 :- Fireplace. Wooden flooring. Archway through to kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.9 X 3.2 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Downstairs utility.
- Utility 2.6 X 2.2 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Fitted storage units. Tiled flooring.
- TV room 3.8 X 2.6 :- Suitable as TV room / playroom or downstairs bedroom.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.4 :- Double room to the rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 3.2 :- Double room to the front of the property with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 2.8 :- Double room to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 2.0 :- Bath, toilet and wash hand basin. fully tiled with electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Much sought after mature residential development within walking distance to the city centre.
- 2. Primary and Secondary schools nearby.
- 3. Public transport available.
- 4. All other amenities including shopping centre closeby.
- 5. Off street parking.
- 6. Facing green area.
- 7. Oil fired central heating.
- 8. Double glazed aluminium windows.
Drive out Corbally Road and turn right at traffic lights at O Driscolls pub. Continue to roundabout and turn left. This property is located in the left hand side facing open area.