Find Property Show Search
Sragh House, Srah Road, Tullamore, Offaly - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Sragh House is a detached 4 bedroom house situated on a large private site of c. 0.64 acres with private driveway, detached stables/sheds and lawns to front and rear. This superbly located property has potential for further extension/renovation to side and rear and the large site offers possibility of additional site development also. The area is zoned Residential and the property is located within easy access to town centre, railway station, bypass and all major amenities. Early viewing is advised via Joint Agents GVM Auctioneers and DNG Kelly Duncan.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Accommodation includes Entrance Porch, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ground floor playroom/lounge/potential bedroom, Wetroom Style shower room and WC, Rear hallway, Landing 4 well appointed bedrooms to first floor and additional Shower-room with WC.
- Entrance Porch - 1.8m x 1.3m
- Bright entrance porch with side windows, carpet, uPvc door, half wall wainscott panels
- Living Room - 3.5m x 4.56m
- Large yet cosy living room to front of house, with interconnecting door to rear playroom/lounge/additional bedroom. Feature brick fireplace with fitted units both sides of chimney. Carpet, radiator.
- Dining Room - 3.68m x 4.58m
- Oil burning Range, lino, radiator, dual aspect windows, fitted units, hotpress
- Kitchen - 3.0m x 3.0m
- Modern fitted kitchen, sink, tiled splashback, tongue and groove pine ceiling, blinds
- Rear Hallway - 1.0m x 1.1m
- Rear door, fuseboard in covered unit, lino floor
- Shower Room and WC - 1.57m x 2.37m
- Ground floor wet room style fully tiled shower room with whb, toilet, globe light, radiator
- Lounge/Playroom - 2.72m x 4.24m
- Ground floor large room to rear of living room with inter-connnecting door. Potential for use as ground floor bedroom with shower room just across hall (other use to include playroom/lounge/office). Lino flooring, radiator, smoke alarm.
- Landing - 2.08m x 0.95m
- First floor landing with access to two bedrooms, carpet, attic access, smoke alarm, stairwell with front facing window.
- Bedroom 1 - 4.56m x 3.75m
- Carpet, radiator, fitted wardrobes, dual aspect windows, original cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 - 4.59m x 3.74m
- Carpet, radiator, fitted wardrobes, front facing window, original cast iron fireplace.
- First floor hallway - 2.95m x 0.95m
- Carpet, radiator
- Bedroom 3 - 3.11m x 2.39m
- Carpet, radiator, side aspect window
- Bedroom 4 - 2.6m x 4.24m
- Carpet, radiator, fitted wardrobe
- Shower Room and WC - 1.7m x 2.0m
- First floor shower room and wc with shower cubicle, toilet, whb, lino floor, radiator
- 4 bedroom detached house with detached shed/stables
- Superb prime location close to town, bypass, train station and all amenities
- Highly sought after residential location
- Large private site of 0.64 acres
- Potential for further residential site development
Enter Eircode R35 HE42 to Google Maps and follow directions. House in on right hand side on Srah Road, heading towards Rahan.