Find Property Show Search
48 Oakfield, Fr. Russell Road, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Spacious four bedroom semi detached house with south west facing rear garden in a much sought after residential development within walking distance to Schools, shops, buses and public transport. The expanding University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate and Crescent Shopping Centre are also adjacent. Ideal family home. Viewing recommended. BER rating C2.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 4.7 X 2.0 :- Tiled flooring. Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 4.0 ;- Fireplace with gas fire. Bay window. Double door to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled floor. Breakfast counter.
- Utility 3.6 X 2.6 :- Plumbed.
- Downstairs wc and whb.
- TV room 5.0 X 2.6 :- Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4.1 X 3.9 :- Laminated. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Usual fitting. Tiled around shower cubicle. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 6.2 X 2.6 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.2 X 2.9 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.7 X 2.5 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 1.8 :- Fully fitted. Electric shower.
- 1. Adjacent to University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate, Crescent Shopping Centre and primary and secondary schools.
- 2. Public transport available.
- 3. Walls and attic insulation upgraded.
- 4. New glass panels on all windows.
- 5. Condenser gas boiler.
- 6. Good condition throughout.
- 7. Enclosed front and south west facing facing garden with side entrance. Off street parking.
Drive down Fr. Russell Road and turn left at small roundabout, continue straight on and proceed with a right hand turn off, then left and right again. No. 48 is the 1st house on the right hand side. LOCATION :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000