Find Property Show Search
Creche Facility at Woodfield Grove, Killeline, Newcastle West, Limerick - For Sale
Modern and well laid out Creche facility extending to circa 7,900 sq ft over two floors together with an extensive and well laid out set down and parking area. Outside play and recreation area matted and enclosed. This facility in currently let at an annual rent of € 39,000 p/a. Please note the tenant is unaffected by the sale. Ideal investment opportunity with some growth potential. Inspection very highly recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Ground floor extending to circa 494 sq metres and incorporates entrance foyer, office, staff room, changing room, disabled toilets, press/storage area, cot room, dining room, kitchen, pantry, staff toilet facilities, clean room, toddlers room and enclosed external play area.
- Elevator to first floor. First floor area extends to 200 sq metres incorporating a Montessori School, Pre-School, Computer room and storage, Pre-School area 2 with roof balcony off.
- 1. UPVC windows.
- 2. Oil fired central heating.
- 3. Good general condition.
- 4. Established tenant.
- 5. Exceptionally good car parking.
- 6. Capacity for up to 107 children.
- 7. Outside play area with matting and enclosed.
From Limerick proceed out the N21 For approximately 30 kilometres and on approach to Newcastle West turn left (just past Tesco). At the junction take the middle right for Dromcollogher / Broadford. Drive for approximately 1 kilometres. This creche facility is located to the rear of this development. Newcastlewest is a town in west County Limerick. It is the largest town in the county, excluding Limerick city and sits on the River Arra. Newcastlewest is on the N21 Road from Limerick to Tralee, between Rathkeale and Abbeyfeale. The West Limerick and Newcastlewest area is recognized as a strong agricultural hinterland. The town has undergone many changes in the past 20 – 30 years seeing the expanding of the town as a services centre for West Limerick, also bringing an increase in population. Many people who work in Limerick City live in Newcastle West and its environs and commute the 42 kilometres daily. However, Newcastlewest itself is now a large centre of employment with a strong business and entrepreneurial culture. Large to medium employers include Pallas Foods, Rettig Myson, Ballygowan Spring Water and Filtertek. Newcastlewest has numerous supermarkets, including Dooley's SuperValu, a Tesco, an Aldi, and a Lidl. The town is also well known for its clothes shopping with numerous fashion boutiques stocking designer labels, including Ela Maria, Kimono, Bella Sola, The G Boutique, and Platform.