Find Property Show Search
Abington, Murroe, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully spacious 4 bedroom family home located in Abington just outside Murroe Village. This property has all the advantages of rural life but is within a short distance to The University of Limerick, Motorway network and the convenience of Murroe Village with shops, schools, Glenstall Abbey and all other amenities on your doorstep. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 5.7 X 3.2 :- Spacious hallway with tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 5.0 X 4.8 :- Feature fireplace with insert stove. Wooden flooring and double doors to dining area.
- TV room / Playroom 4.9 X 4.9 :- Spacious bright room suitable as family room / playroom (downstairs bedroom if required). Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining room area :- Fully fitted modern kitchen with island, tiled flooring and large patio area to rear.
- Utility 4.3 X 3.8 :- Fitted storage units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 5.0 X 3.8 :- Double room to the rear of the property with walk in wardrobes and fully tiled shower ensuite.
- Bedroom 4.9 X 3.4 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.9 X 3.6 :- Double room with shared ensuite.
- Bedroom 4.9 X 3.0 :- Double room with shared ensuite.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- Attic :- Stira to attic. Suitable for storage.
- 1. Ideal family home with spacious accommodation 10 minutes drive from a host of amenities, 10 minutes drive to University of Limerick. 2 kilometres from Murroe Village.
- 2. Easy access to motorway network.
- 3. Gas central heating and solid fuel stove.
- 4. Triple glazed windows.
- 5. Double gated entrance leading to a large enclosed site of just over 1/2 acre site. This property is nicely set back from the road with large garden area to the front. There is also a substantial patio area to the rear with a two tier garden.
Drive out Murroe road pass Abington Enterprise centre and continue as far as Abington Church. Take left at church and this property is the 2nd on the left hand side.