Find Property Show Search
Upper Coonagh, Coonagh, Ennis Road, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM introduce to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom bungalow standing on a prominently positioned site conveniently located in this hugely popular popular residential area on the western outskirts of Limerick City. The property is deceptively spacious and has huge potential. Nearby local amenities include The Jetland Shoping Centre, good quality Primary & Secondary Schools, Hotels,Restaurants and an array of quality sporting amenities including Thomond Park & The Gaelic Grounds.Inspection of this quality home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 4.9 4.2 :- Carpet flooring. Built in units. TV point. Open fireplace.
- Dining room 4.9 X 4.3 :- Laminated flooring. TV point. Solid fuel stove. Recess lighting.
- Kitchen 4.4 X 4.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven. Recess light. Patio door to rear. Gas hob. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 4.2 X 4.3 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 X 4.3 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 3.9 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point. TV point. Whb.
- Bedroom 4 4.2 X 4.2 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. Whb.
- Shower room 3.4 X 2.9 :- Toilet and whb. Shower unit and bath.
- 1. Mains water.
- 2. Fully alarmed.
- 3. Censor lighting.
- 4. Located within walking distance of Coonagh Soccer Club and Air Field. .
- 5. Within 1 kilometre of the Motorway providing easy access to all part of the country.
- 6. Landscaped and private gardens.
- 7. Water tap.
- 8. Oil fired central heating.
- 9. Very substantial detached garage.
Travelling from Limerick City out the Condell Road proceed to the Coonagh roundabout, take first exit and proceed to the T junction. Turn right and property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.