Find Property Show Search
Apartment 116 Block 6, Cois Luchra, Dooradoyle, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Apartment 116 Cois Luchra is a great opportunity for a 1st time buyer in Limerick to acquire this spacious ground floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a superb location adjacent to Schools, Shopping centre, University Hospital Limerick and Public transport. Excellent condition throughout. Viewing recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 6.2 X 1.0 :- Laminated flooring. Storage cupboards.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen area 6.0 X 4.4 and 4.0 X 2.8 :- Laminated flooring. Bay window. Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.4 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Usual fittings. Tiled flooring. Tiled around shower.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.2 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Shower room 1.8 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings. Tiled flooring. Tiled around shower.
- 1. Ideal for 1st time buyers or investment property.
- 2. Adjacent to The Crescent Shopping Centres, Schools, Public Transport, University Hospital Limerick etc.
- 3. Ground floor apartment.
- 4. Car parking.
- 5. Maintenance fee € 1,400 per annum.
Drive out Ballinacurra Road and turn left at roundabout at Crescent Shopping Centre out Dooradoyle Road. Take 1st right at traffic lights and keep right into Cois Luchra. This property is located straight in front with GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Dooradoyle, Limerick Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526 Road (formerly the main N20 route). The suburb is now bypassed by the M20 motorway to the south. This area mushroomed during the boom years with huge residential and commercial developments taking place. Dooradoyle is the location of the campus of University Hospital Limerick, the largest hospital in the mid-west region. Neighbouring business houses include Dooradoyle Leisure Centre, Limerick County Council, Dooradoyle Veterinary Clinic, Garyowen RFC, Crescent College and several medical practitioners. Raheen Industrial Estate is a major employer in this area with many multinational companies located there. The Crescent Shopping Centre which is located just five minutes’ walk away is the largest regional shopping centre in the country. The population of the immediate catchment area is estimated at 20,000 Dublin 205 km. Cork 95km. Galway 100km. Limerick: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The urban population is estimated at 90,000.