Find Property Show Search
10 Thornfield, Castletroy, Monaleen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce 10 Thornfield, Monaleen which is a most desirable spacious 5 bedroom detached family home located in one of Limericks premier residential area with every convenience on your doorstep. Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park and public transport all adjacent. This is a very attractive property in excellent decorative located in a quiet cul de sac of detached houses only. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 4.0 X 3.0 :- Outside porch with tiled flooring and front door. Tiled floor in hall. WC and whb.
- Siting room 4.6 X 4.5 :- Fireplace with gas fire. Wooden flooring. Bay window. Double door. Recessing lighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 7.7 X 3.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Archway through to dining area. Patio door to conservatory.
- Utility 3.3 X 1.8 :- Fully fitted. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- TV room 6.4 X 3.3 :- Wooden floor.
- Office / Gym 6.6 X 2.5 :- Tiled flooring. Separate access from main house. French doors.
- Outside utility / store room 2.7 X 2.0 :- Storage area. Located behind office. Sliding door.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.7 :- Built in wardrobes. Bay window.
- Shower ensuite :- With usual fittings. Tiled. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 2.5 :- Built tin wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.9 :- Single room.
- Bedroom 4.6 X 2.5 :- Double room.
- Bedroom 6.0 X 5.7 :- Storage area. 2 double windows.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 2.2 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
- 1. Fantastic residential location.
- 2. Adjacent to Shopping Centre, Schools, University and Plassey Technological Park.
- 3. Public Transport available.
- 4. Natural gas central heating.
- 5. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 6. Attic floored for storage.
- 7. Located in small cul de sac.
- 8. Double gate entrance leading to cobblelock drive and enclosed front garden.
- 9. Very private enclosed rear garden with patio area. Access to rear from both sides of the house.
Drive out Dublin Road and take right at Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Take left at trffic lights and proceed with 1st right at cul de sac. House on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.