Find Property Show Search
34 Milltown Manor, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent 4 bedroom detached residence maintained in superb condition throughout and situated in this exclusive and limited development of upmarket detached homes. No 34 sits on a bright pleasant site in a quiet sul de sac with a south facing rear aspect capturing the hugely valuable afternoon and evening sun. This wonderful location is unrivalled enjoying proximity to The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club, excellent quality Primary & Secondary Schools and an array of wonderful sporting amenities. Inspection of this hugely attractive property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hall: 2.2m x 2.0m with solid wood floor and wc & whb off.
- Lounge: 5.9m x 3.5m with solid wood floor. Feature marble and mahogany fireplace. Patio doors to south facing rear garden.
- Study: 3.0m x 2.5m again with solid wood floor.
- kitchen/dining: 5.6m x 2.6m. Full fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Integrated electrical appliances included. Tiled floor.
- Utility: 3.0m x 1.4m. Tiled floor, sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- Sitting room: 4.5m x 3.0m Solid wood floor and feature fireplace.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 2.9m Double room with sliderobes and solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 2.3m Double room with built in wardrobes and solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 3; 3.7m x 3.0m Master bedroom with full length built in wardrobes. Solid wood flooring. En suite fully tiled and with electric shower.
- Bedroom 4; 3.5m x 2.9m Double with sliderobes and solid wood floor.
- Bathroom: 2.1 x 2.0 Fully fitted and tiled with electric shower.
- Very spacious detached Garage: 5.1m x 2.8m.
- * Gas fired central heating system (Upgraded boiler).* Double glazed UPVC windows. * Quiet cul de sac location. * South facing rear garden. * Double driveway in front offering generous off street parking. * Patio area to the rear with Wood Fired Pizza Stove. * Attractive maintenance free brick facade * Stira to the attic partially floored. *Bus stop within 5 minutes walk.*University of Limerick just 2 km away. * Excellent walking and cycle lanes all around the locality. * Local sporting amenities include Monaleen GAA Club, Castletroy Golf Club, Aishling Annacotty FC, UL Bohs RFC and of course the local recreation park is also a huge local attraction.
From Limerick City proceed out the Dublin road turning right at the traffic lights at Castletroy. Proceed up Golf Links Road passing the renowned Golf Club on the left. As you go down the hill turn left for Monaleen. Take the 3rd right into the exclusive Milltown Manor development. No 34 nestles in a quiet cul de sac towards the rear of the development. Put the Eircode V94YC9W into your phone and it will bring you to the front door. GVM sign erected outside. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.