Find Property Show Search
Bilboa, Cappamore, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom detached "Trophy" residence standing on a spectacular Circa 0.5 st acre elevated site with a south west facing rear aspect capturing the afternoon and evening sun. This immaculately maintained family home has bright spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and enjoys spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Just 20 minutes drive from Limerick City and in close proximity to both Cappamore and Doon. Inspection of this wonderful home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Hallway: 4.2m x 2.3m Bright spacious entrance area. Solid wood floor.
- Lounge: 4.7m x 3.9m with feature fireplace and arched windows to gable enjoying great natural light.
- Living room: 3.9m x 3.4m with french doors to dining area.
- kitchen/dining 6.3m x 3.7m Light oak fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Dresser. Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility: 2.5m x 2.4m Tiled floor. Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Wc & WHB off.
- Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.1m Bright Twin room overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.1m Twin with solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.4m Master with full length built in wrdrobes. Decked balcony overlooking the rear garden. Tiled en suite off with shower.
- Bedroom 4: 4.2m x 4.3m Twin room with solid wood floor and overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom: Fully fitted and tiled with electric shower.
- Outside: Good size attached Garage. Boiler house. Pier entrance with wrought iron gates. Immaculately maintained gardens with mature hedging surround and shrubbery.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows.
- * Oil fired central heating system.
- * Spacious Garage.
- * Beautifully manicured and mature gardens.
- * South West facing rear aspect.
- * Tarmac driveway and patio area with excellent circulation space.
- * A truly ideal family home.
- * Bilboa Primary Scholl just 0.5 km.
- * Doon Seconday School 3km.
- * Bilboa Sports Complex immediately adjacent together with a wide array of other local sporting amenities.
- * Just 20 minutes drive from The University of Limerick, The Motorway.
- * Also easily accessible to Limerick Junction and Limerick Train Stations. Shannon Internationl Airport just 45
- minutes drive.
- * Public bus service to Limerick from both Doon and Cappamore.
- * Secondary School Bus Service.
- * Security and Smoke alarms fitted.
- * Modern Creche facilities at Doon, Cappamore and Rearcross.
- * This is a really class family home offering the benefits of tranquil country living yet within easy reach of all
- aforementioned amenities.
- * Carpets, curtains and light fittings included. Some furnishings optional.
From Limerick City Proceed out the main Tipperary road past Boher and turn left taking the road sign posted for Cappamore. Proceed down the main street keeping a slight left at Cappamore Library. Go to T junction and turn right. Proceed for a further Circa 2 km. This beautifully appointed residence is located on the right hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. The property can also be easily accessed via both Murroe and Doon. Alternatively put Eircode V94H6Y7 into your google map app and it will bring you directly to this fantastic family home..